Saturday, September 02, 2006

Days of Thunder Made Me Suicidal

I understand that Tom Cruise apologized to Brooke Shields for his comments about anti-depressants. As you may recall, Cruise is a member of a cult that encourages depressed members to eat large doses of Flintstone's Chewables instead of seeking professional help. As a mentally ill person who needs a lot more than vitamins, I think Mr. Cruise owes me an apology, as well. Why? Because after his little anti-psychiatry schpiel last year, I had to listen to every Tom Cruise fan tell me that, "Maybe he is on to something." On to something? After years of extensive research into psychopharmacology, in between making "Risky Business" and "Mission Impossible" he is going to doctor the world into moist, pink mental health? Fuck him! If it weren't for his hired help, he probably couldn't boil an egg or make a cup of coffee. I think I'll stick with the advice of my psychiatrist, thank you.

So enjoy the apology Ms. Shields. I hope he was prostrate before you and weeping when he made it. It would have been nice if you had, for all of us, hauled off and kicked that handsome mother fucker right in the balls. Let him take vitamins for that.

No comments: