Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Snicker Tuba God Thing

This advertisement for Snickers scared the beejeesus out of me. On the bottom there on the right it says, It's what you would want. And the picture is supposed to be a woman giving miniature versions of herself the candy of her deepest desires, Snickers. It has a combined Twilight Zone, Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and The Brood feel about it. Take it away, please.

Right now, my neighbor is practicing some sort of wind instrument. Either that, or he just fell down the stairs with his tuba. I'm not sure what it is, but I think the fall killed them both. Ah, sweet mercy on the three of us.

It's worth mentioning that it has been 4,000 days since I challenged God to a fight, and that wuss has yet to show. I'm right here, you prick. You know the rules...bring it on. I haven't been in a fight since kindergarten at the Brown School in Somerville, so I figure the you'll have a chance. That's how I roll.

No comments: