Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year's Eve's Dropping Ball

Tonight the ball drops and we jump around and celebrate having made it to yet another year. If the damn ball had dropped for me at the right time, I wouldn't need that damn surgery in less than two weeks. Ha! Happy New Year to all my friends, both online and offline, and both. My New Year's resolution is to lose 50lbs by doing more exercise. Yes, I know it's a common resolution, but it's important to me, damnit. I also resolve to show Linda what a beautiful and remarkable woman she is, and how happy I am to have her in my life. May 2007 find us together as much as possible.

We're here to help each other get through life, people. Whatever life may be. So let there be love and compassion and music, music, music! May you fearlessly seek out what you desire and take it in 2007. We don't live forever, you know. Peace!

2 comments:

Cristina C. Fender said...

Happy New Year, Dahling!

Unknown said...

And to you, too!