Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Delicate Thoughts On Religion

I detest organized religion like a sickness. A personal spiritual journey is one thing, but the institution of the Church is quite another. I hate religion like a sickness and long for the day when reason and compassion will triumph over the fairy tales and ghosts and goblins of the Bible, Q'uran, or any other bullshit book. I'm just tired of it. Telling my gay friends that they can't get married because the Bible says so. The Bible is an absurd little tome that has a few interesting stories and nothing else. Flush the Bible. The world would be so much better off without any religion. Fuck it, and fuck them.

And if there were a god I would punch that fat slob in the face and piss on him. He or she wouldn't fight back because he/she is a coward. For thousands of years he/she has done nothing to help reduce pain or bring about justice. Pathetic. Fuck God.

We are alone in the universe, so leave me be. Fuck off all you religious folk, your words fall on my very deaf ears. I've heard it all before and you sicken me. Fuck you. I shit in your face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, What are you doing to make a difference, instead of just complaining? Have you even ever read the Bible? I believe there is a God and the pain in this world is cause by us human, we have been given free choice (only for a while though) rather an a controlled life-style, which sounds very much like the organized religion you hate so much.

Something to think about: I'll rather live my life as if there is a God and find out in the end that there isn't rather than live my life as though He does not exist and find out He does exist ... what have you got to lose