Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Odds

I'm trying on a new look, which is difficult to do on my limited budget. The media loves doing "makeover" stories, on people, flats, houses, that sort of thing. And they always talk about pissing away a huge amount of money to do it. I'm a fat retard, and I'm poor (which is really the core of the problem), so my big Spring makeover is to buy an $11 shirt (really) and shoplift a pair of sunglasses. Pretty sad, eh? Yeah? Well, fuck you. Odds are you're nothing much to look at, either.

There's also a picture of me concentrating really hard. Or, rather, pretending to. I can't concentrate on anything anymore. I found a long lost exam I took for a biology class in college. I got an A, and it had all sorts of difficult questions about surface area/body mass cell ratio and base pairs. If I tried to study for and take that exam today...oh, man.

And it's all DOWNHILL from here!



No comments: