Thursday, May 10, 2007

Off Bugs and Eep

The lifeless limbs that do not energetic move, without a little shot of oily groove. Today it was time to give myself a shot of testosterone enanthate; 1.5ml every three weeks. It goes into the thigh muscle, and despite the size of the needle is usually totally painless. Every once in a while, though, I hit something that makes me go, "eep." So there it is...eep! I'm also due for a shot of cyanocobalamin, also known as B12, as I can't absorb it any other way. That never gets an eep, as the needle is subcutaneous instead of intra-muscular. One shot today is enough, though, except it would be nice if I took the B12 and it gave me a shot of energy and compelled me to vacuum the living room rug.

Yesterday, I took my bedroom rug outside to beat the smell of marijuana, cats, ass, cigars, mildew and who knows what else out of it. It worked well, but when I took it back in and set it out in my boudoir, I discovered an enormous bug on my rug.

Let that be a lesson to all you fuckin' rug beaters. The bug was released into back into the courtyard. It was a beetle, without the gift of flight, and about the size of a bowling ball.

More later.

No comments: