Saturday, September 22, 2007

Well, I Have Been To Chinatown

I'm sitting in my girlfriend's living room, cat and dog sitting whilst she is at work. It's 4:23 in the afternoon, and I just sat down after putting some dishes into the dishwasher. The Three Stooges is on television, and it never ceases to disturb me a bit at how funny that show can sometimes be. I'm not proud of finding the stooges funny, but I do and there's not a thing I can do about it; I'm an idiot.

Earlier this week I had two two temporary crowns put on my front, right, top incisor and canine teeth. They feel fine but apparently look ridiculously mismatched, literally like a couple of Chiclets were crammed over two teeth. When Linda saw me for the first time post-dental visit, she looked a little horrified. Later she revealed that she didn't know how to delicately ask about my Chiclet teeth. Completely understandable. Had they been the finished product and not just temporaries, methinks that there is a good chance that I'd be sans girlfriend right now. They really do look pretty bad, and I feel compelled to wear a button or T-shirt that explains that I have ongoing dental surgery in the works. Then again, why bother...I look like a baboon fucking a football to begin with.

Tonight I'm going to run around Linda's backyard totally nude...this is the country, after all. I can't hang around my yard naked. Trust me, I tried. And who knows what else I'll do, and what will happen. You'll have to keep reading my blog for more exciting adventures of a fat, mentally ill fuck who hasn't a pot to piss in, has never been to China, and who can't dance. Yes, that's right. I'm fully aware of all my shortcomings. But what do you have going on that's so fucking great? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Next time, I will present a video of the kittens that Linda and I've been looking after. Long story, but kittens are painfully cute, and I have three of them until tomorrow. You will not be able to resist the cuteness of the video I shall post. You will be powerless against it.

Also, does anyone out there have a good recipe for a domestic short hair kitten?

No comments: