Saturday, November 24, 2007

Proper Condition

Today finds me suffering from an indelicate migraine, coupled with nausea and a tingling sensation in the back of my neck that promises to grow and make me dizzy as the afternoon progresses. I'm not without an effective, and expensive, tablet given to me for just such an occassion. Migraines, seizures and mental illness; my brain is perhaps a bit too frail and flimsy for life's rugged work.

I can feel the Zomig tablet going to work. It creates a heavy sensation in the gut, and I've generally found it to be effective for migraines, so I'm hopeful. Beyond that, I'm reading a novel sent to me from a friend now living in London. An ambitious project and I'm damn proud of the lad.

More later, when my head is in it's proper condition.

No comments: