Friday, October 03, 2008

You're Darn Tootin' Palin Sucked!

I'm not going to say a great deal about the Vice Presidential debate last night, which is a mercy both to you and myself. Darren the Merciful! But I will say that (big surprise) Biden cleaned Palin's proverbial clock, as she went down a list of memorized responses so tenaciously that it required her to ignore the actual questions. When Biden said that Cheney is, "The most dangerous VP in American history" I swooned. His comment about being a single parent after his wife and son were killed in a car crash was a direct hit on Palin's "hockey mom" malarkey.

Basically, Palin's expectations were so low that all she had to do was talk. Preferably about politics. That's it. That's both a joke and, in my opinion, an accurate analysis of what happened last night. But if you look beyond the folksy nonsense (Joe Six Pack? Come on) what you'll find in Palin is a cute Fascist. Think about it. She loves capitalism and the free market, wants to reduce freedom (no more abortion rights), and wants to go to war with everyone without even talking to them first; Iran, Darfur, Pakistan, Russia and probably Australia.

I submit that ANYONE who wants to cut funding for every social program (and nail the poor) and increase military spending and adventures should NEVER use a phrase like "doggone it." Then she spoke past the moderator and via "straight talk" talked to "the people" I'm sure the douchebags out there who think the media is run by Liberal Jews just ate it up.

Of course the media is actually run by a conspiracy of internationalist Communists hell-bent on making us all read "Family Circus."

Last night, I had a dream. Palin was president and Commander-In-Chief and just cut Social Security and Medicare. Strangely, or appropriately, she insisted on telling everyone in person that their benefits were cut. Thus, she knocked on my door and I looked through my little eye-hole, and had to let her in. "Hi there! Are you Darren W. Lyle?" I nodded, and she continued, "Well that's super! Just want to let you know that, doggone it, your benefits were cut, and you betcha it didn't happen a moment too soon!"

At that point, I strangled her to death. The end.

I told you it was a dream, not a nightmare. Onward!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!! Well done..
Linda

GamerCow said...

The "people" that Palin speaks to are the women that are upper midder to upper class that have done shit-all to get where they are except give good head and look pretty. She married money, has no talent, no abilities other than meaningless babble, and has no idea how real people live. Christ fuck damn, people, look at her kids' names. Do you think that poor white people call their kids names like that? I hope this hockey mom gets a skate to the neck.