Monday, July 26, 2010

Release The Curly!

How cheap can a hamburger get before it starts to concern the consumer? Are you going to line up to buy two hamburgers for a penny? Like that record club?

And Lisa, if it's impossible to be objective then we humans haven't much in common. Little separate worlds. That was the logic, anyway. Not sure that it will endure scrutiny.

If I don't distribute my weight properly on my pull out sofa, it will collapse in a way not unlike a slow-motion mousetrap. It is an infernal contraption, and I am the weight upon it. My only hope is that when it snaps shut, it kills me instantly without horribly mutilating my body. While I'm hopin', maybe a crowd of people will gather around the spectacle of the sofa and I combined. A little girl could say, "Is that all there is?"

The pull-out sofa could also act like a trebuchet, flinging me out the window in my underwear.

Just watched the "Who pooped the bed?" episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Danny DeVito is a genius and this show confirms it.

No comments: