Friday, February 11, 2011

Yay for Pills

All the wonderful little pills that cascade into my face. Each of them has a mission; replace thyroid hormone, prevent seizure, cool the dude out, etc. They are all invited into my humble flat and shown into a waiting room, which is little more than a shoe box. There they wait, until they are needed. And they will be needed.

I see you there, little pink pill. You can try to hide, but I will find you and inhale you into my liver. Schwooop! Yes, yes, there is a big white one comically hiding behind the little one. Don't even try to get away. You are mine.

People who have to take pills are stronger than most of the weaklings who could never understand how fucked up a human being can be. Embrace your pleasant fiction about strength! Enjoy the lie!

No comments: