Monday, March 19, 2007

Fondle Top Crafty McMillan

Tucker Carlson and Pat Buchanan are on my television right now, "analyzing" the war in Iraq and Bush. A real meeting of the minds. The best take on Bush and the war comes from Hugo Chavez of Venezuela, who said that Bush is, "More dangerous than a monkey with a razor blade." He really said that...so excellent.

It was a very good weekend for me. I got out of my flat and spent most of my time with Linda, who took me out to meet some of her many friends while enjoying The Summer Street Band at a club. And I even broke my scratch ticket losing streak with a $1 ticket purchased from a machine near the bar. Unfortunately, the left side of my face is swollen and my jaw and several teeth are radiating pain. I managed to put it out of my mind for most of the weekend, though.

I'm a little annoyed that I bought a 12-pack of the wrong brand of toilet paper. It's "quilted" and thick, which means it's like wiping your ass with a throw pillow. I can't say I'm fond of that. My mind is a little foggy, too, which is probably from all the pain meds I'm taking for my swollen temperomandibular joint and throbbing tooth. Focusing on any sort of mental task is like trying to do eye surgery with a banana peel.

51% of Iraqis feel that the insurgent attacks on the US are "justified." Hearts and minds, baby!

No comments: