Friday, March 16, 2007

Swollen Fat Face

Awoke this morning to a raging tooth, a molar, and a swollen left cheek. Not my ass, my face. I've no clue why my cheek is swollen, as the pain is in my tooth and jaw. The snow that the sky is promising, and the coming weekend, are going to make it difficult to find a dentist. Can one go to an emergency room for a dental problem? Perhaps they would give me Vicodin until I can get into my dentist on Monday. Too good to be true, but I may try it.

My computer desk is here, and I screwed that fucker together within 10 minutes. Usually it takes me longer to screw.

That's a joke for all you 12 year old boys out there.

I'm off to pick up some Orajel or cloves or whatever for this tooth, and possibly get the pliers out of the trunk of the car. I'll let you all know how that works out. If anyone has any cocaine toothache drops, let me know, by all means.

More later!

No comments: