Friday, March 30, 2007

Planet of the Apes

The picture on the right was captured by moi, yesterday around 4:45pm, strolling back to my car in Davis Square. I think that's the silhouette of a couple in the middle of a slap fight while defying gravity. The fire plug makes it for me. It was pretty mild, and a lot of women had unpacked their legs and breasts to take them out for an early run. Magnifiques filles, toute l'attention de mérite! Nothing wrong with glancing at a twist, just don't gawk or glare. Glance, don't gawk or glare...I like that. It's also not good to fondle, spank, sniff, squeeze, slap, bite, clutch, squash, jostle, clasp or yell things. Just sip your coffee and take it all in.

And for every 1 attractive man or woman out there, there are at least 10 grotesque trogs floating around. Give them all your brief attention, for in the dark we are all God's children. It's just that in the light most people look like a monkey wearing a fanny pack. That reminds me of a comment made by Jerry Remy, the "color man" for the Red Sox who also owns a restaurant in Kenmore Square that sells $12 hot dogs. During a game on one hot, summer night, the camera panned the crowd at Fenway. There was a pause in the commentary, and then Remy said, "Now there's a good-looking crowd." They were laughing so hard in the media booth that they turned the microphones off. It wasn't even the bleachers.

Now I have to go to Walgreen's and pick up some prescriptions and perhaps a bag of Twizzlers. I'm not going to say anything about the Karl Rove dance at the little media shindig the other day. It's all been said before, and frankly I just want to wash my eyes and forget I ever saw it. I wish Cheney shot that poor, evil bastard in the face a long time ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here
and i am actually pleassant to read everthing at single
place.

My homepage ... i need to lose weight