Sunday, October 14, 2007

Do I Have Enough Water?

The picture to the right is of me sitting in a recreational vehicle up in Fryeburg, Maine, for a mind-numbingly huge faire they do up there every year. A population of 3,000 people turns into 300,000 people; whoopie pies are deep fat fried, livestock roam free and NASCAR novelty items are for sale every three feet. I'm going to write more about this phenomenon, but for now I'm busy here with my girlfriend, doing couple things (we're baking a pie!). And I don't mean that as a sexual euphamism, we're actually baking an apple pie. More later, enjoy the rest of the weekend, my pretties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sexxxy with the glasses on. Tlah G,

Anonymous said...

Okay, how can you not want to live in this world with such a wonderful girlfriend that you mention here? Could you elaborate more for me, I'm trying to understand this.