Tuesday, May 29, 2007

From Nods To Nothing

Methinks piehole is funnier than yap. Anyway, it's been a long and exciting weekend that I want to write about later, but I just wanted to post this little tidbit I found in an Internet crevice. I can honestly say that I almost pissed myself laughing about the "Bedbug Letter." Also known as the "Cockroach Letter," apparently. It's a fucking hilarious urban myth that actually turns out to be true.

Jesus Christ is that funny.

Earlier today I ran into Somerville artist extraordiniare, friend and former co-worker Mary Galli on Mass. Ave in Cambridge. She looked great, and the warm weather compelled her to wear a short sleave shirt, so I got a look at her outstanding chicken tattoo on her right arm. I bumped into her as I left Cambridge Trust Company. When I asked her, "What are you up to?" She replied, "I'm about to go into this bank, then I'm going to get a burrito." If only we had a president who was as honest and succinct.

Apocalypse Cow is right; the meatballs in Spaghetti-O's are, indeed, rat testicles. I was shocked myself, but I did some investigating on the Internets and found that it's true. When I was 8 or 10 years old, and apparently a young man of very poor judgment, I loved the meatballs in Spaghetti-O's with meatballs. I had to add "with meatballs" because they make it sans testicles, too.

Stay tuned.

No comments: