Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Hello

I'm feeling a bit better today, and yesterday was better than the day before. There have been a lot of kind words and encouragement, mostly from people I don't know in person. For the sake of continuity, I should probably explain what happened and why there has been so much drama. Drama used to be a major problem for me, but in the past few years I've managed to short circuit some of my more destructive thought processes. But last week was a bad week for a fellow like me.

Thank you for the comments and emails. And try not to be anonymous on my blog. Come right out and tell me I suck if you think I suck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo have more strength than you think, darren. i give respect where respect is due, and everyone is different. you got my respect dw.

GamerCow said...

Glad you didn't let some anonymous cunt from Virginia beat you down. Good to see you back and better, and here's hoping you continue to get better.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better. I was really worried about you.

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo, more depressing tripe to come.